Ok, now that we have Treeviews, how about making the Script editor treeview enabled too? This way, we could effectively get rid of the tabs for Popups, remotes and aliases. If treeview was enabled, it would (sake of argument):
1) Create a treeview on either right or left size (choosable by us) and would of course have the lists of Aliases popups and Remotes. It would also allow us to see users lists and variables as well which would wipe out the need for the tabs all together.
2) By clicking on the proper menu item, it would of course allow us to view the scripts underneath by name.
2a) if we wanted to, we could list them by titleonly and not title.ext
3) If enabeled, would get rid of the View option from the Menubar because we would no longer need it
4) Also, allow us to choose the size of the treeview space to be 1) user defined 2) size equal to longest filename
5) something else that could be done with this is to support drag and drop ordering, the curreent ordering method, and also institute a new order method which is "auto order" with a checkbox to perform it "on close"
Just some ideas I came up with that could make mirc even better than it is now