mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
V
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
V
I was in a channel that was often flooded so badly that I would get disconnected from the amounts of P.Ms I was getting. Now I try to connect and I get this statement that I've been autokilled because of an exploited host. It gave me a web-site to go to, but it's not working. It also gave me an e-mail address, but they have not responded. (??)

Last edited by VannessaMarie; 31/07/06 06:50 PM.

-Vannessa
F
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
F
Sadly there isnt anything this forum can do to help you, unless one of the users here is an oper on the network you are autokilled from. It is a good idea to let us know what network that is. Now to possibly explain your problem, it seems to be that you have been caught up in either a too wide an akill or an oper mistook your host as one of the exploiters. All I can suggest it to email the network again and supply a few logs if possible.

Good luck
Fire

V
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
V
I'm using DALnet as my network; and they gave me this website to go to <http://kline.dal.net/exploits/akills.htm> but I can't open that page at all Can anyone else access that site?

Last edited by VannessaMarie; 31/07/06 09:29 PM.

-Vannessa
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I'm also unable to access that web page, or even their general site. The error that I get is that the connection has timed out.

Regarding the e-mail reply, how long have you been waiting? I really don't want to say this, but past experience has taught me that a response from them in anything under a week could be considered a miracle.

V
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
V
Umm...it just happened yesterday, so it's been a little over 24 hours...lol. Guess patience is a virtue, huh? I don't know why the DALnet site is down, though..and why it's been down for so long.

-Vannessa
A
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
A
Quote:
I'm using DALnet as my network; and they gave me this website to go to <http://kline.dal.net/exploits/akills.htm> but I can't open that page at all Can anyone else access that site?
To be honest...It's not the first time Dal.net's url like the one you mentioned don't work. They have had it like that for years, so they maybe should look into it and fix it, so people not are asked to go to a site that not work.

I got when I tried: "Cannot find server"

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
It seems to be working now, if anyone needs it.

Link Copied to Clipboard