mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#15457 15/03/03 06:13 AM
G
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
G
1) How do you create Dialogs with like, colors.... Such as Background etc and crap. I made one, but I only got it plain. No color - any help?
2) - Read below:
Well, I must explain my question. Let's say you and me are dueling.
You're registering and so am I.
`register is to register. Then you type `nickname to pick your nickname. Then Next, Is Your Deck. You Type `Deck 1 and I type `Deck 2.
We start and to draw our cards, we use `draw, then we use `cards too look at our card. However, My question is How Would I make this code, below read from the Deck1.ini + Deck2.ini and Deck3.ini. It all just depends on what deck you picked.
Code for `Cards:
on *:TEXT:`cards:#:{
if ($readini(duel.ini,dueling,$nick) != yes ) { notice $nick You aren't in this duel. | halt }
hand $nick
}
alias hand {
var %ptemp = 1
while ($ini($1 $+ .ini , cards, %ptemp)) {
%properties = $ifmatch
inc %ptemp
notice $1 Card Number: $remove(%properties,card) is a $readini(yugideck.ini,$readini($nick $+ .ini,cards,%properties),card)
}
}
And here's my registering code, in case:
on *:TExT:`register:#:{
if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,reg) == yes) { notice $nick You have already registered. | halt }
if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,cn) == yes) { notice $Nick You are currently choosing your nickname. Type `nickname <nickname> to choose your nickname. | halt }
if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,cd) == yes) { notice $nick You are currently choosing your deck. Type `Deck Yugi to finish. | halt }
writeini $nick $+ .ini $nick cn yes
writeini $nick $+ .ini $nick registering yes
notice $nick Now type `nickname <Your nickname> to choose your nickname.
}

And to pick Deck 1, here's the code:
on *:TEXT:`Deck 1:#:{
if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,reg) == yes) { notice $nick You have already registered. | halt }
if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,registering) != yes) { notice $nick You must type `register before you use this command. | halt }
if ($readini($nick $+ .ini,$nick,cd) != yes) { notice $nick You are currently choosing your nickname. Type `nickname <nick> to choose your nickname. | halt }
remini $nick $+ .ini $nick cd
remini $nick $+ .ini $nick registering
writeini $nick $+ .ini $nick reg yes
writeini $nick $+ .ini $nick starchips 1
writeini $nick $+ .ini $nick deck 1i
notice $nick You have Registered! You may now duel someone. Type `stats to see your stats.
}
P.L.E.A.S.E Help
3) That's all for now-.
Thanks, GC!
=]

#15458 15/03/03 09:30 PM
O
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
O
um well i can answer the first one... get mdx msg me on aim OmegaSonx666x ill send it to ya if i still have it

Butterflies are random thoughts people have.
They Live, They Die, They Are Pointless.

Link Copied to Clipboard