Print Thread
#15128 13/03/03 12:59 AM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
ok is it possible to list acouple ON events in one when ur tryin to have it do the same exact thing in all events?

like ON *:JOIN,PART:#: { commands }

and ON *:NICK,QUIT: { commands }

i realize that u couldnt possibly combine nick and quit with the other 2 as they need different identifiers but was wondering if thats even possible ... and if not i guess maybe it would make a decent feature ..... as in dialog events u might be trying to refresh a nicklist whenever ppl change ops or voice or even part and join and well one ON would make scripting easier than say have one for each ..... as i have now

D3m0nnet.com
#15129 13/03/03 01:22 AM
B
Babel fish
Babel fish
B
No i don't think you can do that, best to move your common commands in the 2 events into a seperate alias, and then just call that from each event.

#15130 13/03/03 02:23 AM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
it would be a nice idea to eliminate the same events over and over like when ur compiling a nicklist so when someone parts it clears their nick and then joins adds em .. and ops removed thier symbol or icon if u have it set ... ..... and add it all in one event rather than an event for part join op deop voice devoice nick quit servop helpop dehelpop ..... all of these events would have the exact same thing ur just adding or changing the listbox text ...... i just recompile that nicklist each time one thing changes ..... so im using the same event like 7 times ... just changing the trigger...... would be nice to only have it one time or possibly two since u cant combine nick and quit cause they arent channel specific unless u use comchan

D3m0nnet.com
#15131 13/03/03 08:30 PM
L
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
L
fastest way to find out is try it and see if it works, if it does let us know.

Link Copied to Clipboard