mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#149751 23/05/06 03:24 PM
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
I have no idea on earth what, how or why this is... But whenever I download an mIRC script (EX: RS Stats Lookup script). Inside the archive, is another archive... It never did that before, that's not the weird part... Whenever I go to open this archive(The weird one, not the main one, but this one contains all the data) it says that it's been moved, or deleted.

I just downloaded it, I don't know if it's my firefox, my mIRC, or my WinRaR archive, but it's dumb. Can anybody help me?

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
go ask the people who made the script really... nothing mIRC can do about that

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
S
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
S
Heheh, I forgot to add that it worked fine before. Then I registered my mIRC and all of a sudden it don't work...

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
if your mirc works fine as stand-alone (clean with NO scripts)
then it is not problem with mirc as already stated above.

IceCapped
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Turn off windows 'Hide known file extentions' option (in exploere, tools, folder options), check the file extention (usually 3 letters after the final period in the filename). It is possible that you have somehow mistakenly assosiated mirc script files with winrar, if so you can remove this file assosiation in the folder options (as above).

I 'think' i understood you correctly, apologies if i did not.

"Allen is having a small problem and needs help adjusting his attitude" - Flutterby

Link Copied to Clipboard