Print Thread
#149605 21/05/06 09:12 AM
Z
zeroz Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Z
I've noticed my f-serve work variably: that means sometimes the set max cps works and sometimes it doesn't, my fserve uses the standard dcc send nick command - not sure how to explain why sometimes it follows max cps rules, and other times it doesn't - same sendcommand is issued, but sometimes the max bw i have available is used for successive sends, and other times the max cps cap works.

#149606 21/05/06 10:37 AM
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Does this standard dcc send command you say, have the -l switch (/help Sending and Receiving Files) in it? to tell it to limit itself to the dcc server (/help dcc server) section "Max. Sends" amount specifified?.

And even if it does, i have still seen od occasions when this has been exceeded, its almost as if the section below isnt always matched when a send is started with a remote command.

Max. Sends
This limits the number of simultaneous remotely initiated DCC Sends mIRC will handle.
Note: This applies to users who request a DCC Send remotely ie. via a script file or via the DCC Server, not if you initiate a DCC manually.

I have however noted that in the times i have done it, the max send cap seems to always be respected if a Dcc server session initiates it, (note this isnt scripted fservers where files queue up, but just a simple fserve NICK says <NICK>SEND FILENAME in a DCC server session & DCC SEND NICK FILENAME occurs)

Link Copied to Clipboard