Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
Make it free.

The hell would anyone pay for this piece of crap software? Seriously, it sucks. And $20.00 for a shitty and buggy software like mIRC is completly obsured (you mean 'absurd'). How much crack were you people on when you thought it was a good idea to steal peoples money? I can get a slew of other clients perfectly free for IRC and they are just as good and most are even better.

Seriously, never charge money for this [censored] again. Infact, you should refund everyones money you theiving -edit- have stolen from then with interest.

Last edited by Mentality; 17/04/06 09:21 AM.
M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
The fact that you can't figure out how to make it work
doesn't make it buggy. Take the money you don't spend
on this buggy piece of crap software and go buy
yourself a clue.

Last edited by Mentality; 17/04/06 09:19 AM.
C
OP Offline
C
I can work it just fine, but it is infact buggy.

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
You're just pissed because ms comic chat is no
longer in development aren't you? I bet that's it.

C
OP Offline
C
I have never used comic chat. So, no, I am not pissed about it not being in development.

I post this because mIRC sucks ass and is too -edit- to be a paid service. Now go back to your box and quit trying to act like you know me.

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
But I do know you. You're me, I'm you and I'm PISSED OFF
that I can't have my comic chat ... DOWN WITH MIRC ..
DOWN WITH MIRC .. DOWN WITH MIRC .. I miss comic chat frown

C
OP Offline
C
Keep acting like a complete dumbass, and trying to "impersonate" me if that is what you're trying to do.

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
You're too smart for me. You hate me don't you. I'm going
to kill myself. I'm too stupid to live .. goodbye cruel world.

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
Stop staring at me.

C
OP Offline
C
The [censored] is wrong with you? Are you sad because your favorite IRC client sucks ass or something?

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
I mean it .. stop staring at me you pervert.

M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
I'm telling.

C
OP Offline
C
Hahahahaha, you're a dumb -edit-

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
If you don't like paying for other people's work, then that's your choice. As you pointed out there are other IRC programs out there, and you are more than welcome to use them.

Personally, I found the $20 investment well worthwhile, and (while I can't prove this) I suspect that mIRC has fewer bugs in it than Microsoft Windows, for which Microsoft charges several hundred dollars per version.

If you feel that you have a valid legal complaint, and stating that Khaled is stealing people's money by having them pay for a product, that they've been able to use for 30 days free in the first place, then I suggest you go and talk with a lawyer that is versed in international business law.

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Quote:
(1) [why] The hell would anyone pay for this piece of crap software?
(2) Seriously, it sucks.
(3) And $20.00 for a shitty and buggy software like mIRC is completly obsured.
(4) How much crack were you people on when you thought it was a good idea to steal peoples money?
(5) I can get a slew of other clients perfectly free for IRC and they are just as good and most are even better.
(6) Seriously, never charge money for this [censored] again.
(7) Infact, you should refund everyones money you theiving bastards have stolen from them with interest.

(1) Assuming it was crap, people would still pay for it, i mean millions pay for windows dont they?
(2) So your saying it dont work for you, just the way you wanted it to.
(3) Wasnt sure what "obsured" was ment to mean, but $20 for software that runs even if u dont pay it, is hardly gonna break even brokeass's bank accounts.
(4) I didnt need crack to think "stealing by overpricing" has ever been a bad idea, if some fool well pay it ill see it for 2000% (this has nothing to do with mirc by the way)
(5) A slew eh?, Please name seven.
(6) Why not MS chaged money for WinMe and it wasnt even an update to 2K.
(7) Your not actually stealing when u let people pay for something, and if they dont well it works for them anyway.

As a final note, Im wondering if you brought mirc as part of a big rip offer, like some of them "buy our product and get free movies for life", you pay you get sent all the shareware to download and make movies, but only afterwards discover you payed for nothing, OR if u just payed for mirc, OR if your just some whiner?

C
OP Offline
C
Why would I try to sue mIRC? It is good that people like it and pay for it. My first statement was meaning that paying for something that should be free (because there are many other good clients out there that is free) is not right. Look at Firefox, Linux, AIM, etc. these are all perfectly free programs and even more hard work was put into them. Why should an IRC client cost money when all it does is connect to IRC?

C
OP Offline
C
Quote:
A slew eh?, Please name seven.

Chatzilla, Trillian, Xchat, BitchX, Ichat, Icechat, Berzirc

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I think it's just some whiner, taking into consideration that's basically all they did in each of their posts from the time they registered on this forum.

C
OP Offline
C
I am bitching, not whining.

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
I find your posts very amusing, but to each there own, ill stick to some facts...

-Registration is NOT required.
-It is not stealing when a party willfully parts with his or her monies.
-There are many nix/bsd distributions superior (arguably) to microsoft windows, so should microsoft stop charging for windows.
-The majority of 'bugs' within the mirc software exist with the scripting language, thus not affecting the vast majority of its users.

Now my suspicion is that your using a premade script of some kind, for which the coder has made some major mistakes causing problems, try download a clean copy of mirc from mirc.com. I think you will find that it works perfectly well for its intended use. (re: chat NOT file trading)

Can you name a superior Windows IRC Client with anywhere near the amount of features that mirc has? i doubt it, i have tried dozens and mirc is by far the least buggy and most advanced.

Anyways, if you dont like, dont use it.

"Allen is having a small problem and needs help adjusting his attitude" - Flutterby
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard