Hi Guys, I just managed to set up my very own server, the downside is this:

Code:

· · Users: 4 Invisible: 4 Servers: 2
 · · Operator(s) online: 3
  · · Number of channels formed: 5
  · · Local clients: 4 on 1 server(s)
  · · Local users: 4 Max:[color:red]25 [/color]
  · · Global users: 8 Max: 44 

How would I Got about increasing the amount of users that are able to connect to my server? Is this a version error or something that I can edit within the .conf files?, I am running Lakeserv 5.1. would this effect anything on it?

Any Help would be great. Thank you.

sub-zero.homeip.net:6667

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
No offense, Skeletor, but it seems to me that this question would've been better brought up on an Unreal chat forum, rather than mIRC.

To my knowledge (although I don't currently have access to a copy of Unreal to confirm this), I would imagine that those are the default settings and can be altered via the .conf files.

S
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
S
None taken mate wink I have looked at a few places, this was a last resort. Ta for info anyway mate.

sub-zero.homeip.net:6667

G
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
G
The "Max" displayed in the /lusers data does not represent a limit to the number of users that can connect. It simply shows the max users (+ 1) that have connected to that server at any one time. I'm not sure whether that number has any significance in the operation of the server or if it is just for informational purposes. The server should automatically update that value when more users connect. If you haven't had 25 users on your server yet, that may just be the default value that the server comes programmed with.

-genius_at_work

Link Copied to Clipboard