Print Thread
#146231 01/04/06 08:47 PM
H
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
H
Helloes

1. How can i bind an action to TAB ? If i use F12 it binds it to F12, but what is definition to bind it on tabluator?

2. How can i make mirc show up my command when i right click on a channel?

For example the only default action is "channel modes" when i right click on a channel. If i want it to display also my own command like "show the mp3 i am playing", how can i define it to show it?

THANKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
1) Yiou can only bind to the F keys by themselves or in co-operation with either the Shift or Ctrl keys. Use F12 for F12, sF12 for Shift F12, cF12 for Ctrl F12

2) Use a menu system specifying channel: eg.:
Code:
 menu channel {
.Show current mp3 : echo -a $insong.fname
}

C
Babel fish
Babel fish
C
Relative to the 2 question you need use Popups, and you can do that just pressing [ALT] + P, who will call the mIRC Editor in Popup Section.
There is were you do you own commands, but first you need to choose were you wanna your new popup, and for that click on "view", there will appear to you the following sections for you creat your popup:

*** Status
*** Channel
*** Chat/Query
*** NickList
*** MenuBar

Dependly what section you choose, is there will appear you popup!

Assume you wanna create a popup that appears on Status window, we will gonna choose these section ([ALT] + P > View > Status)

Then we will start our code, the sintax is that:

NameOfPopup:/commands

Ex:

Test:/echo -a Testing Popups

if you rigth-click on Status window, then will appear a popup called "test", and if you push it, will return a message "testing Popups".
That is a basic popup, if you wanna more elaborated popups, please read the mIRC Help file.

Thats all

The practice do the Master...
H
OP Offline
H
thankies

now it work OK

Link Copied to Clipboard