mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
M
I've realized that the new mIRC inverts colors when you highlight text. I do have a slight problem with this because I have blue (12) text on a black background, and this produces a lovely eye-burning yellow text on white highlight. This isn't the main problem though. Let's say you decide to bring up the colors with ctrl + K and you do 0,0 for white text on a white background. The only way you can see that text is to copy and paste it again. Highlighting it will NOT uncover it like in previous mIRC versions.

While I think the inverting of colors was neat, it's not working quite well. I much prefer the older way where it simply reversed my colors (blue on black highlighted to black on blue was so much easier on the eyes, and I could highlight hidden text). mIRC 6.18 anyone?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
This problem/bug has been reported many a time already, in different sections of this site. Please remember to do a search before posting next time. Thanks.

M
OP Offline
M
Well, I would have searched, but that's not exactly the easiest thing to think of the right search times for. At least it's known now for sure.

Link Copied to Clipboard