#140685 28/01/06 02:12 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Code:
alias keybar { if (!$dialog(keybar)) { dialog -m keybar keybar | $dllultradock(UltraDock.dll,Dock, 0 $dialog(keybar).hwnd top keybar) } }

does anyone see a error "missing value" in that line? the error message i get is:

* /dll: insufficient parameters (line 531, r3.mrc)

and if i read in the files that comes with the DLL all it says is this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Dock

This command lets you dock a dialog on mIRC's Client window. You can dock any number of dialogs you want. The dialog docking around the window follows a docking order list which means the first docked dialog gets the fullsize dimensions of the window, the second the remaining dismensions and so on until the last one is reached.

Command:

$dll(UltraDock.dll,Dock, N [HWND] [POSITION] [NAME])
/dll UltraDock.dll Dock N [HWND] [POSITION] [NAME]

Succes Return Value:

U_OK

Values:

* N - N is the index in which the dialog will be inserted in the docking order. Index 0 is the first dialog. If the index value is -1 then the dialog is added at the end of the docking order.
* HWND - Handle to the dialog window as given by the mIRC identifier $dialog(name).hwnd
* POSITION - Docking position of the dialog (top, bottom, left, right)
* NAME - Dialog name.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i think i have it all covered.. :tongue:

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
#140686 28/01/06 08:58 PM
S
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
S
Quote:
Code:
alias keybar { if (!$dialog(keybar)) { dialog -m keybar keybar | $dllultradock(UltraDock.dll,Dock, 0 $dialog(keybar).hwnd top keybar) } }

does anyone see a error "missing value" in that line? the error message i get is:

* /dll: insufficient parameters (line 531, r3.mrc)

and if i read in the files that comes with the DLL all it says is this:

• Dock

This command lets you dock a dialog on mIRC's Client window. You can dock any number of dialogs you want. The dialog docking around the window follows a docking order list which means the first docked dialog gets the fullsize dimensions of the window, the second the remaining dismensions and so on until the last one is reached.

Command:

$dll(UltraDock.dll,Dock, N [HWND] [POSITION] [NAME])
/dll UltraDock.dll Dock N [HWND] [POSITION] [NAME]

Succes Return Value:

U_OK

Values:

* N - N is the index in which the dialog will be inserted in the docking order. Index 0 is the first dialog. If the index value is -1 then the dialog is added at the end of the docking order.
* HWND - Handle to the dialog window as given by the mIRC identifier $dialog(name).hwnd
* POSITION - Docking position of the dialog (top, bottom, left, right)
* NAME - Dialog name.
and i think i have it all covered.. :tongue:

Have you tried it as $dll instead of $dllultradock?

#140687 29/01/06 06:21 AM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
If i have this as an alias, wouldent it be the same??

alias dllultradock return dll " $+ $mircdirdll/UltraDock.dll $+ "

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard