Code:
; Alias
_cmode {
  set %_mchar
  if ($1 isincs $gettok($chan($2).mode,1,32)) { %_mchar = 1 }
  return $iif(%_mchar,-,+) $+ $1
}
_mcode {
  if ($1 isincs $gettok($chan($2).mode,1,32)) { set %tmpmd $+ $1 $chr(45) | return 1 }
  else set %tmpmd $+ $1 $chr(43)
}
;    Remote
menu channel {
modes
; [color:red]working[/color]
.$iif($_mcode(s,$chan),$style(1)) Secret $chr(91) %tmpmds $+ s $chr(93) :mode $chan $_cmode(s,$chan)
; [color:red]not working[/color]
.$iif($_mcode(C,$chan),$style(1)) No CTCP's $chr(91) %tmpmdw $+C $chr(93) :mode $chan $_cmode(C,$chan)
}

As you see i have marked it with working and dont working, the modes is grabbed the same way, the only diffrent is that "s" is a old flag (secret) and c (No Colors), this flags is used on quakenet. somone that can help me solve this problem? :tongue: if you dont know what i mean, plz try the code ?

As u see it's the popups i working on.the firrst "c" look as it should, then the big C missing the - signt.. +r looks ok, and i dont know how to solve it.. i hope someone can help me solve this? been trying a while now, and the same result all the time frown

Last edited by sparta; 18/01/06 12:42 AM.
C
Babel fish
Babel fish
C
Uuuhh .. I see something strange in the menu for CTCP: %tmpmdw $+C .. Shouldn't this be: %tmpmdc $+ C (mind the space between $+ and C). Another thing: is there a difference between %tmpmdc for colors and %tmpmdC for CTCP?

Last edited by captain_comic; 18/01/06 08:00 AM.
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
variable names are case insensitive in mIRC.

%TMP, %tmp, %TmP, & %tMp all become the same.

I only showed 4 examples, but that should be sufficient.

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Quote:

; not working
.$iif($_mcode(C,$chan),$style(1)) No CTCP's $chr(91) %tmpmdw $+C $chr(93) :mode $chan $_cmode(C,$chan)

$iif($_mcode(C,$chan),$style(1)) No CTCP's $chr(91) %tmpmdC $+ C $chr(93) :mode $chan $_cmode(C,$chan)

%tmpmdw is not set by calling $_mode(C,$chan) %tmpmdC is!

C
Babel fish
Babel fish
C
So it is true: scripters are conceited :tongue:

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
My error, you did indeed state it right back there, I missed it somehow, on the first read [ actually I read yours about 3 times and still missed it frown ] I seemed to only see the bit about the $+C which made me feel that the code error he was going on about might not exist at all since he isnt showing us the exact code (aka its been altered before it got here, maybe onlyt a space removed, but maybe anything). Again High 5's to u for the find.

/me goes to get some perscription glasses

C
Babel fish
Babel fish
C
LOL, that explains. You found it too then wink By the way, I also meant RusselB who answered my rhetorical question to sparta. I wanted sparta to find out ... Well, we all just like scripting and helping others people.

S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
the $+C was something that happened when i pasted the code here, it dosn't look like that in my mirc..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard