Print Thread
#136932 05/12/05 07:25 PM
H
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
H
hi i got this problem
in options-> display there are the colors for highlighting and i choose like different color for event and another one for message, but when there's a new event in the chat window its title turns in the color for new message.
i'm using a script and there might the problem be
thanks in advance for your help

#136933 06/12/05 12:57 AM
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Try unloading the script(s) or use
Code:
/remote off  
to disable your scripts, then see if you still have the problem.

If you don't then the problem is in one (or more) of your script(s), in which case, unless you wrote the script yourself, you should contact the writer of the script for assistance.

If you wrote the script yourself, or if you can't contact the writer, then post the code in the Scripts & Pop-ups section, asking for assistance and referring to this topic.

#136934 06/12/05 11:28 AM
H
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
H
ok, it worked, but it disabled the script, how can i only modify this scripts option?

Last edited by Hollyplastic; 06/12/05 11:57 AM.
#136935 07/12/05 01:12 AM
R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
Refer to the last two statements in my original response. Since using /remote off resolved the problem, then the problem lies in one or more of your scripts. If you only have one script, then obviously the problem lies with that script. However, if you have more than one, you'll have to unload all of them, then reload them one at a time, testing after each one is loaded, until you find the one that's causing problems.

Once you've identified which script is causing problems, you should contact the author, if known, and let them know of the problem so that they can fix it. If the author is unknown, or you are unable to contact them, then post the code in the Scripts & Pop-ups section...as I said in my original reply.

Link Copied to Clipboard