mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
guys as you all probaly know by know i have my own chatrooms on dalnet, but one of them wont show up when i do the list command /list i was wondering is this a problem with mIRC or dalnet? confused

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
when you do the /list are you specifying a minimum number of users? If so, does the room have that many (or more) users? Does the room have mode +s set (for secret)?

Those are two of the most common reasons for a room that does exist not to show when using /list

D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
ok 1st thing is im not specifying any number of users in the room im just doing a straight forword /list command and 2nd is i dont have the channel set to +s .

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
It needs atleast 2 people in it for it to appear in a /list. It would be a problem with DALnet though if it's not showing if all critera are met.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
ok i did a /list with 4 people in it and it didnt show up!?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I did a list on DalNet at 00:45 EDT Aug. 22nd 2005, looking for the two channels that you have listed in your profile. Of the two, #naughtychat showed up with 4 users, and #0!!!!sex didn't show up at all.

D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
well you see thats the problem i am havening at lest im not the only one, so there is some comfort in that smile

Link Copied to Clipboard