mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#12785 24/02/03 02:24 AM
J
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
J
i am reciveing this alert when i try to dl how do i fix this any help would be great.............You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. (90 seconds remaining until timeout)
- please some one help me..............

#12786 24/02/03 02:43 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I've never seen that message before in mIRC. Are you pressing "OK" in the DCC warning dialogue and then "Accept" in the file download dialogue? Are you running any scripts that could be generating that message?

#12787 24/02/03 02:57 AM
P
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
P
that's a common fserve message, so best bet will be to /dcc ignore off before asking for a send.

#12788 24/02/03 07:38 AM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Yes that is an fserve message. Are you intentionally trying to download something? If not then try some of the things the others have given. If you want to receive this file then you must add the file extension to your "allow list" by doing this:

File>Options>Click on the DCC selection>Then choose "Folders">In the field that says DCC Ignore, there is a blank box right next to the add button...Type file extension in there but it MUST be like this: [color:red]*.file extension goes here an example would be *.exe >Once you have done this click the add button. [/color]

Now If you do not want this file then disregard my reply and try some of the options that the others have given you. If you do want this file then you must know the consequences of accepting files from others...

<insert downloading from others lecture here>

<insert virus/trojan lecture here>

Now that we have finished the lecture(s), I hope this is helpful to ya

Link Copied to Clipboard