mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
C
the topic pretty much sums my question up.... but, to explain a bit more on what i'm asking :

i'd like to be able to change a popup setting through a dialog. like if i want to disable a script from within the script dialog and have it shut down and disable it. while at the same time have marked as off on the popup side of the script.

would one be able to do this?

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
I think you are looking for $style
Quote:

Menu Styles
You can place a check mark or create a disabled menu item by using the $style(N) identifier, where N = 1 for checked, N = 2 for disabled, and N = 3 for both. The $style(N) identifier must be the first word in the menu definition.

menu status {
$iif($server == $null,$style(2)) Server Info
.Motd:/motd
.Time:/time
}

The above definition creates a submenu in your status window popup which is only enabled when you are connected to an IRC server.

C
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
C
i appreciate the info, but i don't think thats what i want..

i'm looking to change popup thats setup like so :
Code:
  menu menubar,status,channel {
  -
  test$chr(9) $iif($group(#test1) == on, On, Off): $iif($group(#test1) == on, .disable, .enable) #test
  .$iif($group(#test1) == on,test)
  ..testing 1 :
  ..testing 2 : 
  ..testing 3 :
}

so it's changed to off in the menubar, thru the dialog itself.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
was this a typo?
Code:
test$chr(9) $iif($group(#test1) == on, On, Off): $iif($group(#test1) == on, .disable, .enable) #test

you have #test1 in all cases except the enable/disable which is just #test

example of $style
Code:
menu channel {
  $style($iif($group(#hi.bot) == off,0,1)) Hi Bot : { $iif($group(#hi.bot) == off,.enable,.disable) #hi.bot }
}
#hi.bot on
on $*:text:/(hi|hello|hiya|howdy|whats up)/iS:#: if ($me isin $1-) { msg $chan $gettok(Hiya.Howdy.Hello.Greetings,$r(1,4),46) $nick $+ , $gettok(how's things?.how are ya?.whats up?.I'm good $+ $chr(44) how are you?,$r(1,4),46) }
#hi.bot end

C
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
C
welp, i figured it out.. and it was such an easy solution, i'm almost too embarrased to mention it.. crazy

but, all i needed to do was, just make some changes and add a button to my dialog to disable the group.....

thanks anyways mike...

blush blush blush blush

Link Copied to Clipboard