mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
V
Valo Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
V
well ok here goes sry for bad english...
i need script like this it is used for some bots i know but i cant find it well... i give 3 levels for all users from bot lvl1 user use any of commands lvl 2 user can do command +v -v etc. lvl3 can use all comands.... the thing is i cant make lists that if the guy is in lvl3 list those comands works only with him and if hes lvl2 then lvl 2 commands works on him only...... and i wanted to make comand list too on command !commands plz help me guys frown this is 1 of last things for bot frown

A
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
A
Hey Valo,

You need to use levels (/help levels) By you should always use numeric levels. (5,10,15) Level 1 is normal. Everyone is level 1 by default. People on level 3 will be able to use all commands related to levels below them aswell. (level 3 person can use level 2 commands) To make a command only trigger for a certain level, replace the: on *:blah: with on <level number>. So, on 3:blah: would work for people on level 3. You can make a command only be only triggered by a person on a certain level by adding a "+". So on +3:blah: would ONLY work for people on 3. People on 4, 4 , etc would not be able to use it.

To add a user:
/auser <mask> <level>
To remove:
/ruser <mask> <level>

Read the help file for more info.
cool

"God sometimes puts us in the dark for us to see the light"
V
Valo Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow