mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Locke Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
L
I use in my script the mirc own auto join, configured in Favorites dialog...
Then I want to put a item in Channels pop-up menus called "Add this to AutoJoin".
There is a way to manage settings in that dialog using commands?

A similar example can be found when managing Nicklist colorer of mIRC using /cnick command..

can u help me?

BrasNET irc.brasnet.org
#Dimensions
Locke_
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I don't know if there is a command to manipulate the settings in the dialog. Create your own dialog for auto join. smile

-Andy

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You just need to /writeini the channel into the mirc.ini under the heading ChanFolder. You'll have to find out what number line you have to add (n*) for it to work.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I never knew you could write to the mIRC.ini file when mIRC is in use. I learn something new every day.. :tongue:

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Yeah... that's one of the things you can change while mIRC is running. The difficulty with the favorites one is that you can't just use your own number system (such as starting adding your channels at n1000) in order to prevent having to check what number to use... you can't have a break in the numbers or it won't work.

Of course, if you're making your own dialog with channels, you're already loading the list with a loop and will know how many there are. If all you're doing is making a right click option, then you still have to run a loop to make it work correctly (I think). As far as I know, there's no way to do something like $readini(mirc.ini,chanfolders,0) to get the number of items in that topic.... or is there?

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Sadly no. I wish it would work like that though, but the 0 would be item, not the number of.

I'd just add the channels to a text file and loop through them.

-Andy

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
$ini($mircini, ChanFolders, 0)

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C

Link Copied to Clipboard