mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Z
Zedrick Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
Z
I am using the IRCXpro Server. With Admin account you can change the modes from outside the room

This is a Room Ban to ban and kick the person from the room with the reason. The bot is not in the room and sets mode +b *!*@host from outside the room and then kicks the person ---- /msg BOT roomban #room person reason ---- $2 is the room -- $3 is the person -- $4- is the reason

I want to turn this into a ban and kick from the server - How Do I Re-Word this to take out the room name and the ban and kick from the room to turn it into ban and kick from the server ? ---- with the Re-Wording to have it to type in either the person's name or their hostname to ban them -- on the person's name to ban it using *!*@host and the kill will remove all their connections on their *!*@host

the commands to ban are
KLINE name or mask :reason ---- /KLINE Zedrick :reason -- /KLINE *!*@host :reason

and then to remove them from the server is
KILL name or mask :reason ---- /KILL Zedrick :reason -- /KILL *!*@host :reason

to remove the ban
UNKLINE name or mask

on OP:TEXT:ROOMBAN *:?:{
set $+(%,rb.nick,$$3) $3
set $+(%,rb.chan,$3) $$2
set $+(%,rb.reason,$3) $4-
userhost $3
closemsg $nick
}

raw 302:*:{ var %n = $($+(%,rb.nick,$gettok($2,1,61)),2),%c = $($+(%,rb.chan,%n),2)
if ($gettok($2,1,61) == %n) { mode %c +b $+(*!*@,$gettok($2,2,64))
kick %c %n $($+(%,rb.reason,%n),2)
unset %rb.*
}
}

--- Zedrick ---

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I'm not too sure if this works with IRCXpro but using the /kline command on Unreal bans the host using /kline <nick>

It banned: *@host??-???-???-???.range??-???.btcentralplus.com.

So if it's the same, it'd be something along the lines of..

Code:
on OP:TEXT:ROOMBAN *:?:{
  kline $2 $3-
  closemsg $nick
}

-Andy

Link Copied to Clipboard