Print Thread
#11633 16/02/03 10:50 PM
G
GodGell Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
G
I have a friend, who work in a bank as a system administrator. He always comes up to irc even if he is working or is at home. But, a few weeks ago, he's boss disabled iRC protocol on the proxy computer, and he can't connect to any iRCNet server. Now he is found a java-based applet what connects to a server wich can reach iRCnet - but he not know what is the servers address, and the java applet is a s*it. smile It not replyes to the server's ping requests, so it disconnects after 5 min. I wanted to open port 2003 on my host so i can work as a proxy smile I tested it, i opened an other mIRC, and opened a socket to my ip (get from $ip) on the port 2003. In the first mirc, the on sockopen event occoured, and the script /sockaccept -ed it. I seed so i can send info very fast throught the socket. For test, i sended a 2mb mp3-file throught the socket, and it is immadiatly arrived at the first mirc. Then i seed, i am not on the net, and my resolved $ip is my computer's name - so that's LAN. smile I also tested to open a sock to $host. It worked just like with $ip. To know what i'm speking about, here's the code:
Code:

on *:start:socklisten proxy 2003
on *:socklisten:proxy:{
  window -ea @SelfProxy
  echo @SelfProxy hohoooo, iQ megjött!
  sockaccept iQ2003
}
on *:sockread:iQ2003:{
  sockread %olvas
  echo @SelfProxy -> %olvas
}
on *:input:@SelfProxy:{
  echo @SelfProxy <- $1-
  sockwrite -n iQ2003
}

What request i can use to connect to myself (or send the script to my friend and he connect to me) ?

Thx:
GodGell

Sorry for my very bad English smile

sorry for my bad english
watch out when you're in front of my scalar howitzer smile

Punks not dead!
#11634 18/02/03 04:45 AM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
ok one thing ..... posting ur open port to ur pc here really isnt a wise idea ....... secondly to connect to ursefl u type /server 127.1.0.0 ..... if i remember it right .... bean awhile ..... and for ut friedn to connect to u it should be something similar to /socket connects using ur IP ...... not totally sure but hope that helps alil .......

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard