mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
N
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
N
What is your favorite thread?
I don't mean your actual favorite, I mean, what thread have you seen thousands upon thousands of times and you just get a kick out of seeing because if they read the FAQ or searched the forums they wouldn't be posting.

I enjoy the "mIRC for mac" and the "mIRC is riskware" threads.

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
10053 errors threads smirk

New username: hixxy
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
it's not a TOPIC, but when we all put our own knowledge into solving a problem and the thread does NOT deteriorate into a flame war; it's the best part of the IRC community; the pooling of resources to solve a problem.

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I agree, but the best thread for me is knowing that every day day in day out we give our help to those who need it, whether it be for Connection Issues or Scripts.

I've seen alot of people on this forum coming down hard when telling them it's not a file sharing program, but it's for their best interest because of all the worms going around etc.

So that's my best threads, knowing that most of us spend all our time on here heping others to become better at what they do. smile

N
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
N
I think some people missed the point of this thread. This thread was suppost to joke about the ever-so-common annoying threads that could easily have been prevented with the use of common sense and the search function.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Ah well ok, 2003. The huge debate on mIRC & MSN. Pheonix and codemastr, had me in tears with laughter.. :tongue:

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
well, in that case (and it seems I did misread it), Id have to say (in the past since Ive been with these boards both old and new) in no order they are:

1) Mirc for linux/mac (linux threads being more neumerous but the feel is the same both ways)
2) Emoticons
3) IPv6

Right off the top of my head that is smile

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
Try this one on for size. It will never end. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard