i have an request script works great

Code:
}
alias req_check {
  if ($me ison $1) {
    if ($nick($1,0) >= 20) {
      if ($nick($1,0,o) >= 2) {
        if ($2 isop $1) {
          msg #search-clan.nl 5#search-clan.nl :: I'm requested by $+(',$2,') to $+(',$1,'.)Evrything is ok i'll stay!
          msg $1 5#search-clan.nl :: Evrything Lookst Alright, Min 20 idlers 2 ops !! i'll stay :: request your own bot #search-clan.nl
        }
        else { /msg $2 Error!. $+(',$2,') The 1 that Requested me need to have op | part $1 Error }
      }
      else { /msg $2 Error!. $+(',$1,') You need to have atleast 2 OPS in channel! | part $1 Error }
    }
    else { /msg $2 Error!. $+(',$1,') You need to have atleast 20 idlers in your channel! | part $1 Error }
  }

But i like to have a few things added ,like an msg timer that wil msg my channel after 45 min, and also if some1 in my channel says !zoekM // Mid-High skilled // or !zoekM // Verry active// it should msg it in evry channel , with the user name in it

so if i say with my name expo

!zoekM // mid-high skilled //

it should say

#search-clan.nl is searching for a mid-high skilled member /msg Expo for more details

and that al in 1
i have the code for that command too

Code:
on *:TEXT:!zoekC *:#channel:  { //amsg #Search-clan.nl Zoekt Clan om te joinen: $2- /msg $nick for details. }

on *:TEXT:!Zoekm *:#channel:  { //amsg #search-clan.nl Zoekt member om Clan te join: $2- /msg $nick for details. }

on *:TEXT:!help:#channel: {
  //msg $nick 7,14 -[1Doe "!ZoekC // Skill Info // Avtive // more info //" in de channel om een clan te zoeken  <7>1 Doe "!ZoekM // Skill Info // Avtive // more info //" in de channel om members te zoeken 7]-
}

so i like to have that !request working with !zoekC and !zoekM command,
and a msg timer like i ask before
If i try to put this toghter it wont work .

sorry for my poor english , trying verry hard smile

can some1 help me , thx alot

S
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
S
The most i can do for you is give the timer. I am Sure the more experanced users will sort you out nicely.

Here is the Timer:

/timer 0 2700

That will trigger after 45 mins

sub-zero.homeip.net:6667

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
If I understood you right you want these...

The message timer, is
.timer 1 2700 msg #channel blah blah blah
put that where you like

The two trigger events are...
on *:TEXT:!zoekM // * //:#channel:{ msg $chan #search-clan.nl is searching for a $3- [ $+ [ $calc($0 - 1) ] ] member /msg $nick for more details }
on *:TEXT:!zoekC // * //:#channel:{ msg $chan #search-clan.nl is searching for a $3- [ $+ [ $calc($0 - 1) ] ] member /msg $nick for more details }
place them at the top of the remotes file, so they well always get triggered.

E
Expo Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
E
Quote:
If I understood you right you want these...

The message timer, is
.timer 1 2700 msg #channel blah blah blah
put that where you like

The two trigger events are...
on *:TEXT:!zoekM // * //:#channel:{ msg $chan #search-clan.nl is searching for a $3- [ $+ [ $calc($0 - 1) ] ] member /msg $nick for more details }
on *:TEXT:!zoekC // * //:#channel:{ msg $chan #search-clan.nl is searching for a $3- [ $+ [ $calc($0 - 1) ] ] member /msg $nick for more details }
place them at the top of the remotes file, so they well always get triggered.

wel i dont get that request script working toghter with my !ZoekM and !ZoekC commands, but if i put that all in 1 remote it wont work ,
so my question is , how do i get this to work .
that !requestscript !zoekM !zoekC and a msg timer

my !request code on my first post is wrong here is the good code

Code:

on *:TEXT:!request*:#search-clan.nl:{
  if ($left($2,1) == $chr(35)) {
    if ($me !ison $2) {
      /join $2
      /notice $nick Joining $+(',$2,') if evrything is ok i stay !
      /timer 1 5 req_check $2 $nick
    }
    else { .msg $chan Yow Yow i'm aldy in $+(',$2,'.) }
  }
  else { .notice $chan It got to be: !request <#channel> }
}
alias req_check {
  if ($me ison $1) {
    if ($nick($1,0) >= 20) {
      if ($nick($1,0,o) >= 2) {
        if ($2 isop $1) {
          msg #search-clan.nl 5#search-clan.nl :: I'm requested by $+(',$2,') to $+(',$1,'.)Evrything is ok i'll stay!
          msg $1 5#search-clan.nl :: Evrything Lookst Alright, Min 20 idlers 2 ops !! i'll stay :: request your own bot #search-clan.nl
        }
        else { /msg $2 Error!. $+(',$2,') The 1 that Requested me need to have op | part $1 Error }
      }
      else { /msg $2 Error!. $+(',$1,') You need to have atleast 2 OPS in channel! | part $1 Error }
    }
    else { /msg $2 Error!. $+(',$1,') You need to have atleast 20 idlers in your channel! | part $1 Error }
  }

plz Help laugh

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
on *:TEXT:!zoekM // * //:#search-clan.nl:{ msg $chan #search-clan.nl is searching for a $3- [ $+ [ $calc($0 - 1) ] ] member /msg $nick for more details }
on *:TEXT:!zoekC // * //:#search-clan.nl:{ msg $chan #search-clan.nl is searching for a $3- [ $+ [ $calc($0 - 1) ] ] member /msg $nick for more details }
^^^ You never let on what channel it was ment to work on untill now.

As for the .timer 1 2700 I dont know what message you want and when you want it for, so u need to add this line yourself into your code at the correct place, find the spot where you would want to say the " /msg #search-clan.nl blah blah blah " and then add it, then stick on the front the 45 min delayer /.timer 1 2700 ( which means a timer delayed command follows, repeating 1 time(s) in 2700 seconds {45mins] )

Link Copied to Clipboard