mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
MyNe Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
M
i whont a script to send a msg in all channels whit the song played by winamp. i know i need a *.dll file... (if u whont to help me whit this pls send e-mail at [email]myne@rdslink.ro).[/email] tnx

L
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
L
check out www.darkengine.net it does more tha njsut winamp thing, its great

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
Not directed to you LostServ but just in general...

Doeas anyone really believe anyone else on IRC wants or cares what song someone else is playing on winamp?

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Yes. I need some new records to buy. grin

L
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
L
Quote:
Not directed to you LostServ but just in general...

Doeas anyone really believe anyone else on IRC wants or cares what song someone else is playing on winamp?

he asked, i helped cool

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
oh i wasnt complaining about the help, ill help people on similar things, I can only remeber drawing the line once, when someone wanted to know how to code a directory delete that can be triggered remotely, that just sounded to dodgy.

I was just meaning in general I cant believe people would care, you dont see someone in a traffic jam wined his window down and annouce hes listening to KWAGP's Breakfast show. smile

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Quote:

I was just meaning in general I cant believe people would care, you dont see someone in a traffic jam wined his window down and annouce hes listening to KWAGP's Breakfast show.

Well actually that has happened to me on the M20, gratefully enlightened me on the track they were listening to. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard