mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
K
Kev_Uk Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
K
Could someone help me with this script, i'm having trouble and getting headaches constructing this

Basically i have 2 nicknames on 2 computers, on one computer i use the nickname Kev_UK and on the other i use celtic^star, i use celtic^star on my laptop which i use mostly then the other nickname so i would want the Kev_UK to have the script installed, i think!!!

So i would need it to scan the celtic^star on join when entering #channel and if celtic^star is in the channel to automatiically remove -a if not it will { halt } and let chanserv naturally +a me, i think the on join would have to be if Kev_UK nickname joins and also if the script sees celtic^star join.

I hope this makes sense *hehe*

Vogon poet
Vogon poet
Code:
On *:JOIN:#Channel: {
If (($Nick == $Me) && (celtic^star ison #)) || (($Nick == celtic^star) && ($Nick(#,$Me,&))) { .timer 1 1 raw -q privmsg ChanServ :deprotect # $Me }
}

- Relinsquish
I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
Quote:
If (($Nick == $Me) && (celtic^star ison #))
This will never be true because at the time the join event triggers for yourself mIRC knows only of one user in the channel, you. You should check this from raw 366 (End of /NAMES list) to know of other nicks.
Code:
on *:join:#channel:{
  If $nick == celtic^star && $nick(#,$me,&) { mode # -a $me }
}
raw 366:*:{
  if $nick($2,celtic^star,&) { .timer 1 1 mode $2 -a $me }
} 

Vogon poet
Vogon poet
I forgot about that. blush

- Relinsquish
K
Kev_Uk Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
K
Woohoo thanks that worked, how do i reserve that into another code with this so if celtic^star leaves the channel chanserv will +A Kev_UK or and by the way admin code is ! not & but i found that out.

I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
The same except you check for your nick NOT being +a by prefixing the $nick() identifier with a "!" - !$nick(#,$me,!)
Code:
on *!:part:#channel:{
  If $nick == celtic^star && [color:red]![/color]$nick(#,$me,!) { [color:blue]chanserv protect # $me[/color] }
}
You might have to change the command in blue

K
Kev_Uk Offline OP
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
K
The code doesn't seem to stick to the channel i inputted on the on join string, i have admin in other rooms that it seems to be deopping me on them

I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
Eh?
on *:join:#Mychan:{
would only ever fire when someone joined #Mychan.

Perhaps it's the raw 366 event.
you could try using this
Code:
raw 366:[color:red]& [color:blue]#channel[/color] *[/color]:{
  if $nick($2,celtic^star,&) { .timer 1 1 mode $2 -a $me }
}

Link Copied to Clipboard