mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
croyfer Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
C
Is it possible to make a highlight that flexible that It will only highlight if the user/bot announces at a specific channel I decide?
(or the other way: it will not highlight at all exept from the channel i decide)

Is this possible to do ? I havent found a way to do it in the regular highlight-settings, but maybe there is possible to make a script for it ?

-Croyfer-

tnx to any reply =)

Last edited by croyfer; 30/11/04 12:08 AM.

I'm Croyfer @ the EF.net -- #nesse
D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
only if you disable the default highlight system of mIRC and write your own I'm affraid...

I already send in a request for enhancements on the highlight functionality of mIRC (along with some bug reports with it), aswell as extended functionality of the notify system which has the same kind of problems...

who knows? maybe in a future release? no one can ever tell what we can expect from a new version...

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
C
croyfer Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
C
Ye, I thaught so - someone prolly have to make a script who can do this..

Maybe I'll post this in the scripts-section of the forum - and hope someone skilled out there wants to help =)

C
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
C
Quote:
Ye, I thaught so - someone prolly have to make a script who can do this..

Maybe I'll post this in the scripts-section of the forum - and hope someone skilled out there wants to help =)

iam doing this script, that plays sound and highlight window on defined allowed words and disallowed words (0d*y.. if you know smile

C
croyfer Offline OP
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
C
If you have a script like this - please share =)

Link Copied to Clipboard