mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
T
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
T
Hello all. I am a newbie here and hope that someone can help me out. I have downloaded a movie file and now I dont know what to do wikth it so that it can be viewed. the main .rar file contains about 30 .rar files inside of it, each one containing a .bin file, there is also about 20 .r01 .r02 .r03 files also. I understand that I need to convert these files somehow, but I have no idea what to do next... Can anone help out please !!! Downloading would be a total waste of my time if I dont know what to do with the files after I got them.

Either post a responce here, or pls email me @ tbone0402@yahoo.com with any help ! TY

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T

New username: hixxy
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
It isnt a good idea to put your email on a public forum, since there are bots that troll looking for ppl to spam. In general, most ppl are not going to email a stranger with an answer just because someone doesnt want to take the time to check back here, since it could set them up to be spammed.

When you make a post, you can set it as a favorite, and then set in your preferences that you want replies to your favs emailed to you.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard