Print Thread
#102402 08/11/04 08:25 AM
A
arbours Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
A
Hi, im currently writting an offline/online (mdb,mysql) shitlist system, but im having the little problem describe as follow :

Sometime, if I didn't /whois'ed someone before trying to get his host with $address or $ial I get a $null result. confused Actually, I'm looking to retreive the address (hostmask) of a nick. Would I need to think about somekind of raw managment of /whois command, or if there any 'realtime' $address function....

Yes I've *tryed* to look into mirc help file, but actually I wasn't able to dig something usefull, so maybe coming with a post on the 'mIRC' forum would help smile

Thanks in advance for any theory and method. grin

A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
Try whoing the room, /who #chan, id find the raw numeric and set groups to enable and disable a halt to the output

A
arbours Offline OP
OP Offline
A
So actually, if I join a room, and /who $chan, my current list of ial will be updated for every nick that it is there, and then everyone that join too. So just looking if my $address($nick,[number-hostmask]) is = $null, then I could delay the check for few second and /who the whole room, (in some kind of looping) until I can get the specified usermask??

Would that work ?

A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
no loop needed do this: /ial on
that way now, everytime someone joins itll who them automatically its part of internal mirc when the ial is on, its the join tho that kills you when you join

A
arbours Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks, actually, im keep looping until I joined all my 26 channels and that the who is done. (the loop wait for the last chan to be who'ed (raw))

Now im having COM problem, but I think Ill start new thread smile

Thansk guy for so FAST answer

Link Copied to Clipboard