mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
A

I'm not good at english so im gonna try my best. Dunno if someone has reported this (i previously did a search), the thing it's simply, the editor window of mIRC doesn't resize on the spanish version of it. I'm sure i tried all the options to fix this (if is it an option to lock the size of the editor) after of this, i downloaded the english version for test purpose, saving the changes and all, used 'em in the english version and it worked fine, dunno if someone has experimented that, btw there's some others little things (problems with popups) of the spanish version, but i wanted to comment that in particular cuz it's very evident.

Z
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Z
I believe there is only an English official version of mIRC.

You won't like it when I get angry.
A
OP Offline
A

I'ts translated in a lot of languajes.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Quote:
I'ts translated in a lot of languajes.

No it is not, there is only one official version of mIRC, the english one. Other versions are not supported and do infact violate the License Agreement. See this page. Your bug report is (probably) pretty useless, as you are running a version of mIRC that has been heavily edited (likely from an old version, too).

A
OP Offline
A
If it violates the license agreement why theres a link to the page? Why theres available a link for download? Its pointless.

A
OP Offline
A

Z
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Z
That is not an official site for mIRC. The only country mirrors which are official can be seen at the top on the main mIRC page (Argentina, Australia, Italy, Kuwait, South Africa, United Kingdom, USA).

There is only an English version of mIRC. The same version is downloaded from each mirror site. Your version is not created by Khaled and has been configured to be a different language. Whether this is bad for your computer is debateable, but anything which isn't the true official original copy is somewhat fishy - especially if you're not using the latest version.

You won't like it when I get angry.
A
OP Offline
A

I looked in the others mirror sites and it appers to be true, same version from same site, however for ur knowledge in the spanish site theres a spanish translation, if it is ilegal stuff (or non official version) it should be pointed out, cuz it's the same program, same credits for Khaled and it asks for registration too, marked as 6.16 version ( i'm believing it's an very old version cuz it has several bugs) that should be fixed.

A
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
A
If I remember correctly the agreement with mIRC is that you may not re-distribute the program without khaled's permission

A
OP Offline
A

So, mirc.es has broken the agreement modifing mIRC without permission.

Link Copied to Clipboard