Print Thread
#101605 26/10/04 02:31 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Any way you can identify if a input start with .msg ? $1 return the msg i sent.. its sent by a remote event. :tongue:

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
#101606 26/10/04 03:07 PM
N
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
N
Do you mean like this?

on *:INPUT:#channel:{ if ($1 == .msg)

and then it return the input to the channel?

if ($me != geek) { $life is $false }
else { $life is $true }
NoPleX
#101607 26/10/04 03:40 PM
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
This is what i trying to do:
Code:
alias msg {
  set %inptext $2-
  settime ; <<-- Set the timestamp to curent time
  if ($me isop $active) { goto op }
  if ($me isvo $active) { goto vo }
  else { goto normal }
  :op ; <<-- Show the @ prefix beside the nick.
  echo $color(own text) $active %tstmp $+ $chr(3) $+ %cbrackets $+ %right $+ $chr(3) $chr(3) $+ %opcolor $+ @ $+ $chr(3) $+ $chr(3) $+  $+ $me $chr(3) $+ %cbrackets $+ %left $+ $chr(3) $+ $chr(3) $+  %inptext | .msg $active %inptext | goto end
  :vo ; <<-- Show the + prefix beside the nick.
  echo $color(own text) $active %tstmp $+ $chr(3) $+ %cbrackets $+ %right $+ $chr(3) $chr(3) $+ %voiccolor $+ + $+ $chr(3) $+ $chr(3) $+  $+ $me $chr(3) $+ %cbrackets $+ %left $+ $chr(3) $+ $chr(3) $+  %inptext | .msg $active %inptext | goto end
  :normal ; <<-- Show nothing beside the nick.
  echo $color(own text) $active %tstmp $+ $chr(3) $+ %cbrackets $+ %right $+ $chr(3) $chr(3) $+ $chr(3) $+  $+ $me $chr(3) $+ %cbrackets $+ %left $+ $chr(3) $+ $chr(3) $+  %inptext | .msg $active %inptext | goto end
  :end
}

%tstmp <<-- Timestamp as the format i want.
%cbrackets <<-- Color of brackets..
%right <<-- left bracket (pointing to right)
%left <<-- right bracket (pointing to left)

the problem is that it sends the echo two times, i want to echo all msg's send.. but when i type a msg i have to echo it to me, and then i have to send the msg to the active window.. the problem is that it echo it when it sending it.. so that result in two echo on the same msg :tongue: i tryed to use $show, but couldent solve it confused

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard