mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
bubazoo Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
Hey, I found a bot along time ago, I don't remember where I got it, that would say funny responses when you tried to talk to it on IRC. This was for Windows at the time, my wife thought it was really funny.

I was just wondering, I lost it and have no idea what I did with it, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a bot I could put on my channel for my wife so she can say funny stuff to it?

it can be for either WIndows
or a Linux shell bot like an add-on for eggdrop or something.

does anyone have any ideas? I would really like to see my wife laugh like that again, that was so much fun that day.

thanks

I am legally blind. I don't mind talking about it, but please, no negativity. thank you.
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
You can look for mIRC bots at websites such as:

www.mirc.net
www.mircscripts.org
www.mircscripts.com
www.scriptheaven.net
www.hawkee.com

And perhaps look for 'artificial intelligence'. There is a more specific mIRC one here.

Lots of eggdrop TCL scripts can be found at www.egghelp.org and you may also want to post on their forums to see if they know a specific one that is funny or that they can recommend.

Mentality/Chris
B
bubazoo Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
yeah, aliceChat is alright, its rather slow though,
I haven't been able to find anything else really.I mean the bot is rather slow at responding I have no idea why.

I am legally blind. I don't mind talking about it, but please, no negativity. thank you.

Link Copied to Clipboard