mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#100033 09/10/04 05:10 PM
P
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
P
Alright, I don't know if this is capable? But Say you have your windows Maximized, then you DeMaximize or make it smaller or w/e, all the channel windows go smaller too. I only wanted say #chatchan to be non-maximized.

Better example, open your mIRC, maxmize your channel window then click on a diffrent channel then de-max that window and notice that all the other channel windows go de-maxed.

I obviously want to know if you can change that so that it does not happen like that. I want some window maximized, and some just floating around inside mIRC main window.? :|

Anything thoughts if you know what I am talking about and understand what I just said becuase someties I don't make my self clear. wink

Live to Dream & Dream for Life
#100034 09/10/04 05:13 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Considering i'm new to programming, I'm probably wrong... but I think that's a limitation in windows's MDI interface.

New username: hixxy
#100035 09/10/04 05:17 PM
P
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
P
I don't know anything about programing etc, but I have seenyour work and would trust you. I thought it could maybe be something to do with the windows or w/e becuase on other programs (Don't know what ones, but I've been on them) Maybe AOL Main program window if you use AOL internet(which I don't) . It seems to have the same thing.

So maybe this is not able to happen?

Live to Dream & Dream for Life

Link Copied to Clipboard