haha Im sorry Ill try and explane better.
Code:
 on *:dialog:textthemev1:sclick:*:{  if $did == 26 { write %textthemename on  ^*:Text:*:#:{ echo $chan %time1 %nick1 $1- $+   | haltdef }on  ^*:Text:*:?:{ echo $nick %pmtime1 %pmnick1 $1- $+   | haltdef }on  ^*:Action:*:#:{ echo $chan %actiontime %actionnick | haltdef }on  ^*:Action:*:?:{ echo $nick %actiontime2 %actionnick2 | haltdef }on *:input:*:{  if /* !iswm $$1 && (# || $query($target)) {    echo -ai %metime %menick $1- $+      .msg $ifmatch $1-    haltdef  }}  }} 

ok the on *:dialog:textthemev1:sclick:*:{ if $did == 26 { write %textthemename part does this. You click the button write which is 26 it will write out %textthemename which will be something that you put into the edit box noted as theme name. So Say I name it test.txt it will write all the files in test.txt another example is Say I put theme.mrc it will write it all in theme.mrc.
... and for the other parts.
on ^*:Text:*:#:{ echo $chan %time1 %nick1 $1- $+ | haltdef }on ^*:Text:*:?:{ echo $nick %pmtime1 %pmnick1 $1- $+ | haltdef }on ^*:Action:*:#:{ echo $chan %actiontime %actionnick | haltdef }on ^*:Action:*:?:{ echo $nick %actiontime2 %actionnick2 | haltdef }on *:input:*:{ if /* !iswm $$1 && (# || $query($target)) { echo -ai %metime %menick $1- $+ .msg $ifmatch $1- haltdef }} }}

this is what I want to be writen in the file. every %variable you see would change to whatever someone put in the edit box. so say I put [$time]: for %time1 it would replace the %time1 and put in the [$time]: and save it in the file.

If you need more info I would be happy to post the very small code for you to look threw.

if (Windows isin %txt.1) { /kick # $nick Windows is a badword tisk tisk tisk. }