Indeed, "fastest" challenges are good in themselves, but also don't work for all instances. And even fastest challenges will make the user go beyond what's the norm and try and make the code as efficient as possible, even breaking what I wanted in my first post. Such as doing while something { } instead of while (something) { } and various other ways.

In the end, challenges are there to be... well... challenging To test what your skills can and can't do. Smallest code challenges do this, and many people like seeing how a rather large problem can fit into a 100 byte code. Because there's a lot of nice tricks you can do with mIRC Scripting, and still, a lot of limitations.

I was simply asking for one bug/limitation that works in once case, work in the other. But it seems a group of people would rather go out of their way to flame what even many of the top scripters do themselves, challenges, especially smallest code ones.

Also, I didn't ask Khaled to put this as his number one priority, I couldn't really care less if it wasn't fixed for 6 versions. I was simply reporting a bug that I found which I thought this board was for

I didn't want this to start into some big debate about the requirement for specific challenges, I was simply stating what was in my first post. This is, after all, the bug reports board, and it is indeed a bug.

You won't like it when I get angry.