ok, i got a few questions for a few dif applications.

1. is it possible to flag or something a timer to have a name and still a number? like if you do 5 "/timerwoo"'s only 1 is active, you just keep updating "timer woo". is their a flag or something to go say "/timerwoo" 5 times and have it go "timer woo1, woo2, woo3, woo4, woo5" ?

2. Is it possible to gather information on a timer? like if i did "/timerwoo 5000 10 echo heh" is their a way i can monitor how many ticks it has left? without having the timer do an alias and count down a %var i mean.

3. assuming there isnt a way to make timers with names increase (wihout having to tag on a increasing %var if say woo or woo1 exists), how can i track a timer that is just created? now just by thinking logically i dont really see any way of this being done, but who knows lol. say in an alias i made a timer such as..
Code:

alias bleh {
timer 10 10 someotheralias
}

now is their a way to see what number that timer is assigned? ie if i have 10 timers running, (timer 1, 2, 3, 4 (ect..)) that one is assigned to timer "11". is their any way of knowing this? and a way that works 100% of the time, only way i know of is (prob dont even work) some type of raw ro something catching the message the user sees when a timer is created then noting which timer it is. Anyway, thanks smile