Don't get me wrong but having used the fileshare option myself i acquired a trojan that hid itself within my system files on my hard drive and it ate all of them up. on top of that any mp3's (5 gigs waiting to be burned to disc) that i had on my computer they were copied as vbs files...on top of that i had that backdoor trojan that basically brought down 80,000 people the same day...not only that but the kicker was that there were over 7,000 different variations of the same virus/trojan on my computer....i ran McAffee and that didnt work.....I ran norton it worked some but when i found a Virus scanner that did get the job done my computer was so trashed that i had no choice but to do a system recovery....all of this because I tried the fileshare with mIRC....so I for one don't blame anyone one bit for getting pissed off over the fact that mIRC's primary use is for chat rather than downloading. The fact is that it pisses me off that there are people out there that get their jollies off on knowing that they can trash peoples PC's and bringing down Servers....So after I have tried this and I have been one of the unfortunate ones...I try to tell others that if they do use the fileshare to at least be cautious but preferrably use a program that is actually intended for downloads...