Quote:
Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.

Yep, I agree because if you were making websites compliant with the latest standards you'd be using as few tables as humanly possible.

- There is nothing in the latest standards preventing or discouraging the use of tables in any form. It is simply a case of <table> not being the *correct* tag to use to design layouts, however until recently there were no reasonable alternatives. But, as I have already said in this thread, there are still many situations where tables are the only possible way to create certain basic designs, and as such, they are necessary. There is no issue whatsoever with compliance here, it is simply a matter of style that tables should only be used to tabular data unless necessary.

Quote:
That said I am not going to bother answering to any more of your posts because the only compliance you ever seem to adhere to is your signature and I just don't have the time for it.

- Of course. I've come to expect your trademark facade of taking the 'high road' as a way of not replying to my points and so never having to admit your mistakes. It doesn't even bother me anymore.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.