I solved that problem with an alias.. thnx for your help with that. but i can ask another question, if $chan(#).mode is null, how can i make it use another style of the menu? like if it's null, then i want it to be a regular popup, but when modes is set in a channel.. (active one), then i want to use "$style(1)", but now when i try, then i dont see the menu at all, and i dunno how to make popup see if i want that litle thingie infront of the text, ($style(1) adds a litle thingie beside the text in the popup).. and if i dont tell mirc that i only want that when a mode in a channel is set, then it's there all the time..

as you see the meny is "shecked" if the channel mode is set. if it's not set, then the litle thingie dissapear beside the mode.. but the problem is the one on top, there you see:
Currently » #like_this +nt :tongue:

Found another problem.. frown $chan(#).mode also take the chan key as a mode, so if a "m" isin the key, then it see the channel as moderated.. any way around this? confused

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }