Hello smile I started a new post because this one is not really related to menus :tongue:. Naru: I read your response to my Media Key issue, but I have come across 2 problems. First, I can not find any reference to keybd_event() in my headers or the MSDN library. Second, I'm not sure if you understood my question or not (because i don't know what those commands do :tongue:) but I'm not trying to send those messages, I'm trying to capture the messages. For example, when the user presses the Play button on their multimedia keyboard, I want to find out that they pressed it and run code from there to do what I want (like sending a command to mIRC for example). I couldn't reply to your pm (it says that you're not accepting pms) but I was wondering if there was a better way for me to contact you (e-mail, a specific IRC server or something). You seem to be the most helpful person on here (no offense to you other coders, you just haven't seemed to see the need to help me) so I figured it would be easiest to deal directly with you. If these forums is your preffered way then that's fine wink just figured i'd ask.

-TheXenocide
ParseMPopup