LucyLou2U - Newbie - what fun can be had lol *evil grin*

Nooooo truthfully LucyLou2U - Welcome to the mIRC discussion boards. You probably have experience enough in the 'chat' side of things in MSN to at least come here and ask what this mIRC program is....

As a few peeps above me have said - its a chat program. Its simple to use (and quicker if your chatting with MSN Java - ie in a Browser based chat room...)...

I didn’t know what 'mIRC' was in 1998 when I was introduced to it at 34.... Having also found the old MSChat proggie by mistake(!) on the work web server - I thought "hello what’s this!?!...

Since then I have been a chatter on many servers, have 300+ friends I talk to regularly world wide... Being based in Sydney this "buggers me up sometimes" due to world time zones and catching up with them all on a regular basis...

I do have one warning for you though LucyLou2U - mIRC chat can be very addictive! There are so many users in so many places world-wide always on-line on different servers and rooms/channs.

Glad to see you like the Garden as I do (great when I've either been at work, scripting mIRC/webs, etc - nice pressure relief valve)

Anyway take care LucyLou2U

Jon/Jabs