What part of the licence agreement you agreed to when you started to use mIRC do you not understand? Please read this part carefully; "mIRC may only be distributed as the original distribution install file as distributed by mIRC Co. Ltd. The mIRC distribution install file may not be distributed as a part of any package, and may not have files added to it or removed from it, and none of its contents may be modified, decompiled, or reverse engineered."

mIRC may only be distributed as the original distribution install file.... This means you're not allowed to distribute mIRC in any other way. On top you're not allowed to add this install file to any other package (like another installer or zip file) and you may not add parts to it. And even more; you're not even allowed to modify mIRC at all. Your credits, or whatever, don't matter at all.

In your very first posting in this thread you were exactly right when you said "But I Relized That mIRC Is Like A Trade Mark, Copy Right, ect.. And I Can't Release It!". Exactly! Period. Well said. End of discussion ;-)

Ok, that said, do you know it is easy to change mIRC's toolbar buttons without doing anything illegal?! You can make mIRC load your own bitmap with buttons instead of the default buttons. And of course you can distribute this bitmap to anybody you like.

I placed an old default toolbar on http://www.mirc.co.uk/help/default-toolbar.bmp. When you use this one things get a little odd, but you'll get the idea. I'm sure somebody else can provide us with a better, newer, or nicer one. Ok, download that file and in mIRC go to the toolbar and right of the 'About' button, click with your right-mouse-button and select the 'buttons' option. There select the bitmap you downloaded and see what happens. Have fun!