Hello. I have another couple of suggestions I would like to put forward.

1. A time-stamp view button. In the VIRC client, there is a button which, when pressed, shows time-stamps in channel windows. On it being pressed again, the time-stamps are hidden.

This is a really handy and convenient tool (well, button) to have, and I strongly believe mIRC would benefit from having it, too.

Furthermore, for those that do not like the idea, they will not be affected - just don't press the button. Or even better, have an option to hide the button, perhaps?

2. How may times have you been in a channel, and for whatever reason needed to view the log for it. I find it quite a pain to have to browse through my hard-drive to get to the log files. This is why I suggest some sort of tool that allows easy access of log files. I am not sure what the best integration for this would be, though an option to disable it would be a good idea, for those that dislike the idea.

As a final note, I would like to also point out that this previous suggestion of mine still stands, and I really would like to see it come into place in a future version of mIRC.

Thanks for your time.