I joined these forums last week, haven't had as much time as I'd like to learn scripting for IRC but am coming along slowly. I only go to one server dedicated to a site that I mod so I have other things to do...anyway....I use the nnscript from www.nnscript.de and it has mass modes for voicing, devoicing, oping, deoping, but that's where it stops.

Now I have seen how some of you feel about helping with possible "channel takeover code" and I can assure you my stuff is used in good fun, as I'm already an Op there and at most there's maybe 20 people on that server. We all know each other and sometimes like to have fun, mess around, whatever, and I want a mass kick script, but it's out of my realm right now. I can look @ most code and understand it but I can't write it on my own yet. (sorry this post is so long lol)

I'm asking if anyone would like to share their own code for me to use I'd appreciate it, and if you want to visit our server before you 'trust' me to see how it is, I'd be glad to have you visit.

My msn messenger: kipplestein@hotmail.com
My yahoo mess: idi0teque@yahoo.com

Add me to either of those and I'll be happy to share the server with you. And if you don't trust posting it for all to see, again, add me on messenger. Hope I didn't step on too many toes =P /me is back to some scripting while I still have an hour or two of awake time left in me.