Drugs are bad, mmkay.
_____

I like the idea, but it would be well outside the scope of simply adding to the color theme.
As far as event formatting goes, this would be along the lines of resource editing (external resource files) ala translations. One big file containing every event and raw numeric, along with the appropriate display text.

I would like to see expanded switchbar coloring, outside the current event/message/hilight/none limitations, allowing all 16 colors to be used between any collection of scripted events (eg.. someone gets kicked, a specific bot speaks, chanops are lost, etc). I know the switchbar can only contain one color at a time, so some sort of event level must be added to the switchbar of a window (eg.. $window().switchlvl) or something like the Nick Color list added. I know this is off track from your suggestion, but related none the less.

I can also see where background settings might all fit together into one /background -s <scheme name> (except that -s is already used).

I'm not sure how all of these things would best fit together, or if they should fit together under one umbrella theme pacakge. I think added abilities to customize the interface should be added, but leave it to Theme Scripts to tie them all together.

- Raccoon

Last edited by Raccoon; 04/09/03 02:38 AM.

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!