Ok i still had the setup file on my desktop, So i did a clean install of mIRC, to a folder on my desktop. In my previous install of mIRC, i made sure my old mirc.ini was over written, and that everything was default, so I could see the new feautres clearly. But the folder was not empty.

Ok, so empty folder on my desktop this time, Right clicking the toolbar icon lists the Networks from "4-irc Random server" to "Accessirc", Just like before. So i type "/server efnet.demon.co.uk", and successfuly connect to EFnet. I check the toolbar menu, The menu is still the same as before, No EFent network or Server is listed. I disconnect from EFnet, check the menu again, Still the same. I close mIRC, reopen mIRC, the menu is still the same as when I first installed. And clicking of "Clear History" has no effect.

I am using mIRC 6.1, Window XP Pro - with all the latest security patches, service packs, and updates installed.

--Edit--

I just tried another test, where I selected EFnet from the connect dialog, instead of typing /server. Just incase the menu is intentionaly not updated for /server type connecting. The result is still the same as above.

Last edited by saxon; 02/09/03 04:29 PM.