I am new to scripting, about a week. I do not want you to script what I need, just for you to point out to me what I should put after /help %yourinputhere.

Ok, with that said here is what i am wanting to do.
In regular mirc, the nicks display like this <vexx0r> or <@vexx0r> if you enable show mode prefixes in alt + o. I want to be able to return them so they look like this (@vexx0r)
(vexx0r) (@w00t). I have gotten this once sucessfully, but was not successful in making it show up for voice or when there is no status at all.

Here is what I have.
  • on ^*:TEXT:*:#: if ($nick isop $chan) { echo -t $chan 12(@ $+ $nick $+ ) $1- | haltdef }
    elseif ($nick isvoice $chan) { echo -t $chan 12(+ $+ $nick $+ ) $1- | haltdef }
    else { echo -t $chan 12( $+ $nick $+ ) $1- | haltdef }

And the reason I come here to ask you is because i am wondering if there is a way to knock it all out in one shot instead of having messy code. (I am trying to skip the messy code part of being a newbie, for I have prior knowledge of scripting php. messy code gets you no where.) So if someone would kindly point me in the right direction in the help file it would be greatly appreciated. ...... Sorry about the boring post, just thought i would explain myself so you people don't think im a newb trying to get you to code my stuff for me.