Personally i dont care if you choose to break the rules on MSN, that is their problem to deal with. I DO care when you break the rules here. As you say, you are well aware its wrong. What has the fact that ppl on MSN dont follow their rules got to do with respecting the policies of this forum?
I posted the reply i got from MSN on this subject and clearly said we will not help someone evade their policy. You should know by now that this forum doesnt help ppl break laws/policies/rules regardless of where they want to do it.

You have made it clear that you dont respect the policies of this forum, mIRC or MSN. You justify breaking the rules on MSN, you went out of your way to tell me you altered the version reply of mIRC as a result of a thread that clearly said that was a violation of the agreement, and now you try to justify ignoring the policies here based on what some ppl do on MSN? If someone else went against a policy or law you would be among the first to flame them for it. Obviously you feel the rules only apply to other ppl and dont count for you.

Using your logic of "if someone else can break the rules then so can i" then what do you expect, that we should also say "sure, here's how to d/l illegal files. its ok, its you and someone else is doing it" "oh sure, we'll help you evade the ban on that network cause other ppl do it" "sure, hex mIRC, other ppl do" "hey, sure i'll tell you how to crack software even tho it isnt allowed here cause other ppl do it".

I am very disappointed in you.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet