ok in most setups to link a server to another server u are required to have atleast these two things 1 being a c line ill post ur example
C:127.0.0.1:pass:services.server.name:PORT:20
and a matching N line which should read similar to this
N:127.0.0.1:pass:services.server.name:PORT:20
altho i believe port should be something uve set it to listen to in something like a P line ...... altho again not totally sure about Beware Ircd setup but thats my experiance in Unreals format im going on ..... then u may have a Y line ..... it should be possible to go thru the help or README file in the downloaded source code to find out what ur required to have ..... anythin worth dl and using would have something like that to explain things a bit better.... now keep in mind ...... in both servers u need to have these C and N lines and most likely supply a P line for port to check and also an H line for one of them siince one would then be intern ur main hub ..... but then u start gettin into routing and how things connect and a flat connect tree would have to be illustrated ..... altho um im sure there are others here who know this alot more than me ....... lol i just play with UnrealIrcd for fun .. ive got a linux server setup inside my network in which i run one withs all the little toys i can find ..... but dont have anyone chatting on it cause well again i just like to play LmAo

D3m0nnet.com