Just left the forum for a few hours, and look how much feedback is here! :P

keeker, so you think Khaled cannot get himself a valid Undernet (or whatever) userid, and publish it for everyone's certainty? And before blaming Micro$oft (while using their software) recall what OS drives mIRC.

Karen, I can't believe you're calling me names. It isn't politically correct, is it. Anyway, you shouldn't get mad at me just because you saw yourself in the mirror of my post.

Enough flames. Getting back to the subject, I'll try to summarize what I've said earlier.

1. Khaled is not a public person, as the original poster mentioned. Personally, I wouldn't call him secretive (it's better to avoid strong adjectives, like "pompous individual"), but mIRC promotion would make any management teacher commit suicide.

2. I don't believe that Khaled has no time. Even presidents arrange meetings with their nations. Even William Gates and Linus Thorvalds, whose number of users is incomparable with that of Khaled, give interviews and share their opinions on the future of computers.

3. If Khaled REALLY has no time, is everything OK with his development model?

Continuing my analogy with religion, most of us are left to pray, wait for mana, and worship the icons smile The question about the next version stays similar to the one about the Last Judgement. In both cases the answer is "you'll know when it comes".

Sincerely,
Necroman, #mIRC @ Undernet