Well whether or not Khaled makes an appearance on IRC is basically his call alone...and Cobra does make valid points by how Khaled has far too many things that are going on in his life...But some people just dont understand people do have lives outside of "Chat" i mean whats the big deal if he shows up or not people get tired of discussing Star trek re-runs? Wait i take that back that was so stereotypical of me but anyways the comment about someone stating that People "Expect" him to show up ....some may say yes because they may be having problems with mIRC or whatnot and others may say no because it may not be important to them whether he shows up or not and another may think that for the people that ask about him all the time they ask the question..."Are you his daddy or something?" i say although everyone has their personal opinions here...i just think that this particular post has just about had everything that needed to be said and on that note....i say next subject! thanks for letting me be heard and whether or not you agree i have my opinions as well...