((Sorry for the additional post, after the last reply as its pending, I coudln't add to it))
I did some additional diagnostics outside of mIRC.
Using a minimal PowerShell client built on .NET `SslStream`, I successfully connected to the same server (`irc.social.lol:6697`).
The client completed the following successfully:
* TLS 1.3 handshake
* `CAP LS 302`
* Received the server's split `CAP LS` replies
* `CAP REQ :sasl`
* `AUTHENTICATE PLAIN`
* SASL authentication (`900` / `903`)
* `CAP END`
* Received `001` through the MOTD
* Joined `#general`
So the server is responding correctly to a native TLS IRC client on Windows.
With mIRC 7.84 against the same server, `/debug @raw` only ever shows:
```
-> CAP LS 302
-> NICK *censored*
-> USER *censored* 0 * :...
```
There are never any incoming (`<-`) lines before the client disconnects approximately one second later.
Another Windows user using mIRC is reportedly seeing the same behavior against this server.
This seems to indicate that the server is sending the CAP responses correctly, but mIRC never processes or displays them before disconnecting.
Last edited by Nimrauko; 28/06/26 10:35 AM.